Sunday, October 25, 2009

Random Thoughts

I am here to guide you down the path towards happiness, to pick you up when you have fallen, to hold you when you are hurting, and to carry you when you are too weak to continue.


When I close my eyes, I can see your beautiful face. When I open my mouth, I can feel your lips against mine. When I lay down, I can feel your body on me. When the room is silent, I can hear your voice. When I am naked, I can feel your touch. When the room is dark, I dream of you. When we are together, my dreams come true.

2 comments:

  1. wow.....how do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been six months since your last post. Are you recovered? How long has it been since the breakup? I had a long term marriage that ended with betrayal on several levels. I felt pain that took my breath away too. I honestly thought I'd never live through it. I hope you're feeling better. How are you?

    ReplyDelete