Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Dream

I had another dream about you.

It was Tuesday, March 17th (St. Patrick's Day). I was taking a nap in the afternoon after spending the day working at my daughter's school. This dream was so real. The dream was me taking a nap in my bedroom. I woke up groggy, and noticed that you were laying next to me with your head propped up a short distance away from mine. I don't know if we were lying in a bed together or on the floor. You were talking to someone else or on the phone. I noticed that you were wearing a blue summer dress with white polka-dots. It had short sleeves that had elastic the ran around your shoulders and along your bust line. It was low cut allowing cleavage to show. As you were talking you adjusted the top by pulling down on the fabric at your breasts and moving it from side to side. Now having known me for as long as you have, you know that I was always amazed at how sexy your were and was always excited when I had a glimpse of your body. I glanced over and watched as your breasts moved back and forth and slightly peeked out the top of the dress. You caught me looking and I quickly turned my head. I waited a few seconds and then glanced back and you caught me again. I turned away and shut my eyes. I then felt your warm, soft hands touch my face. You ran your fingers across my lips and down the sides to my neck. You leaned over and whispered in my ear. I didn't hear what you said, so without opening my eyes I asked you to repeat what you said. You whispered again but I still could not make out what you were saying. I opened my eyes and watched as you climbed on top of me and strattled my hips. Your dress was pulled up allowing your strong, beautiful legs to show. I placed both of my hands on your thighs and I began to rub your soft skin. I could feel you. I could feel you on my hips and I could feel your warm, smooth skin on my hands. We looked into eachother's eyes and just stared like we had so many other times. You whispered again, but I still could not understand.

Then I woke up.
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment